Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hello World

I have been a lover of blogs for years. Fashion blogs, foodie blogs and personal ones. I guess its finally time I join the blogging world. I have such an incredible life, and thank God for each morning he gives me. This past year I have gone through several big changes...converting to Catholicism, graduating from college, and marrying the love of my life. Life is good.

My husband started laughing when he saw that I am starting a blog, his excuse is that I'm just "cute". I live and interesting, beautiful life and I'm going to share it with the world darn it! Will the world read about it? Probably not.... but I can still share it. But I have noticed that the blogs/facebooks that I enjoying looking at all belong to happy upbeat people. It makes me happy to witness another's happiness. So, if anyone else is like this, and loves sappy lovey pictures, recipes/home projects, random facts, adorable doggie pictures then do yourself a favor and read me :) I promise to put a smile on your face. Maria de la Torre...we having a bloggers pact so I expect to be on your favorites bar.

To make good on my promise feast your eyes on this cuteness buffet:
Meet Dixie Bell Herrera, my fur daughter. Like this one? Well Here is another

Best friends for life

Well I think that will be all...there is a slice of apple pie and homemade whipped cream with my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment