Friday, February 24, 2012

25 Before 25

I'm on a blogging streak, so let’s keep it going!

I love all the "52 things in 2012" and "25 before 25" posts I've seen. I turn 25 this September. That gives me a whopping 29 weeks to accomplish my 25 things. I may or may not have just wasted 10 minutes of my life searching for a calendar before remembering I'm on a laptop.

Totally unrelated but check out this love bug! I’m a little obsessed with this fur angel.



  1. Finally get my BIG GIRL job.
  2. Cheer for my amazing superman husband when he walks across the stage at his graduation.
  3. Hold my sweet baby nephew Hayden, who will grace the world with his grand entrance this May.
  4. Find a decent local church to begin attending.
  5. Celebrate my 1 year wedding anniversary.
  6. Actually wear my cowboy boots to a country concert with of course the perfect dress.
  7. Find a treasure for our home at a local thrift store.
  8. Make dinner for my in-laws
  9. Help Dixie get down to a healthy weight
  10. Get a new tattoo
  11. Go vegetarian for 1 week.
  12. Take a road trip
  13. Refinish my kitchen table and chairs
  14. Do 25 Random acts of kindness
  15. Take a Zumba class
  16. Make my own piece of art to hang in my home.
  17. Take up running
  18. Visit the beach
  19. Go camping
  20. Try a new wine each month
  21. Tail gate and attend a rangers game
  22. Win a game of darts
  23. See a shooting star
  24.  Have a water balloon fight
  25. Reconnect with an old friend.

1 comment:

  1. Let's do one of those painting and wine classes this summer, you and me!!!! Love your list.

    ReplyDelete