Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Not So Fat Tuesday

I celebrated Fat Tuesday by finishing off the crumbs in our bag of Sour cream and Onion chips...regretting now bc I hate the greasiness.
When you're in your teens and early 20's you can seriously eat anything without gaining a pound. How many late night Taco Bell runs did we make while living at the Tri Delt house? I would hear, enjoy that metabolism while it lasts Katie, in my mind I thought...psh I'll never loose it. Welp, its gone. At least its slowed down considerably. Now I actually have to watch what I eat and it sucks. I've managed to cut out fast food  completely (I will not tell a lie, I had Rosas Friday because I was too sick to cook.) I also had a 24 hour membership, but I never went. (Like I'm going to drive the whole mile and a half down Bryant Irvin.) I am more of an at home fitness girl. My latest addiction is POPilates. The woman who runs the site is so fun, and talks about random things during the really rough exercises so you don't think about the pain.

This is the link to her blog, she also has a YouTube channel and face book page.
http://blogilates.tumblr.com/

She has tips on healthy eating, tons of free workouts, and even designs her own yoga bags.


Here is a "printable" of one of my fav workouts



No comments:

Post a Comment