Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Weekend

Thurday was a long day, one which ended with a scratchy throat and headache. Nothing too serious right?

Friday 5:00 AM- Work up half dead. Not really, but miserable for sure.

I love taking care of people and babying my husband or dog when they are under the weather. When I am sick, I then take over the role as the world's biggest baby. I think I told Frank I was dying like 6 times already. He's such a good sport. He rubs my feet, makes my drinks, buys me meds and takes care of the chores.

I credit him, Nyquil, and the Harry Potter marathon for my recovery.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I hope you feel better ASAP. How often does Dixie feel under the weather? …lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha not often, but about a month ago we were at Frank's parent's house and she got way too many puperoni's and had an upset stomach the whole next day. Not fun when you live on a third floor!

    ReplyDelete